Friday, February 1, 2008

HEART ATTACK!!!!!!

We recieved calls that my father in law had a heart attack on monday. We had to rush to Tan tock seng hospital like 4plus in the morning.

Speaking of my father in law, he is already 75, weak health (just like my parents) but never take care of his own health. Always, eat nasi lemak, mee soto, mee goreng. Now have to plug in a pacemaker to assist the heart beats normal. And the little battery operator remote thing looks like my daughter's toy cellphone costs $6k!!!!!!!

All my red flags all risen!!! So expensive and who is paying for the cost???? Dont want to mention again.

Listen up!!! Singapore medical costs are very high, if you dont study hard and you dont take care of your health and dont buy insurance, you will end up struggling to cope with substaining life. Not just you and your family too!!!!

No comments: