Monday, April 6, 2009

im attacked with food bacteria

Woke up with a severe stomach pain is already bad enough.

With gripping pain every 5 mins, it sucks! ugh. sorry. ( I seek refuge in allah )

I was tossing and turning since sunday early morning. Finally I couldnt take the pain, went to the doctor. After the medication, still felt the same!

The pain got worse so no choice, got to go to the hospital.

The attending physician is a muslim. Alhamduillah. She is a chinese convert. It feels good if u bump into ur own kind.

So she asked me did i have anything got to do with indian rojak food poisoning @ geylang serai. U can read more over here.

I said no. I dun fancy indian rojak, i prefer chinese rojak.

So back to business, got some medication but still very painful.

Back at home, pain comes every 30 mins, and I develop diarrhoea today so I make use of 30 mins and do whatever I can do.

I hate to be sick, cant do my prayers properly and got to make up for prayers. ugh.

Then my work will be piling....

3 comments:

Victoria Ho said...

First time coming across a Chinese Muslim blog!

Victoria Ho said...

First time coming across a Chinese Muslim blog!

Ahxuan said...

hi victoria

we are around. :) welcome to my blog! :)